Starting a business and growing it is not an easy task and its not everyone’s cup of tea. Once you have started your own business, you need to adopt strategies to grow it otherwise it will get lost in the plethora of start-ups present in the market. Each business is unique and thus identifying the best marketing strategies for your own unique business is not easy. There are many questions that need to be asked. How to reach the right audience? How can you invest in awareness while still making a profit? Unfortunately, most entrepreneurs are so busy working in to their business that they forget or don’t get time to work on it.
In this article, I will try to detail some effective marketing strategies that can work for the growth of any kind of business, irrespective of the industry.
- Use Social Media platforms : Its hard to ignore social media these days. So why not use it for growing your business. In fact, many business these days rely only on the social media for their success and growth. On social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, you can also post interesting or engaging content that you think your audience will like and is also relevant to your business. You can also use direct messages on these platforms to promote your business. Also, Meta provides an ad feature to advertise your business.
- Email Marketing: We get thousands of mails on daily business and you can use this form of communication for your benefit. Mails are a powerful tool for attracting your customers and converting leads. However, you have to make sure that your email is not caught up in the Spam folder. Email marketing is very beneficial if used correctly.
- Add personal touch to your marketing messages : Any potential customer loves it when there is something of a personal touch in the services you offer. Try to incorporate the same in your messages to your customers. This makes the customer feels valued. This is not about adding names to the messages, rather trying to deep dive into the customer’s interest and modify your content according to that. You can look into their profile and behavioural patterns to come up with relative messages.
- Co-branding and cause marketing : Co-branding is a marketing strategy where in two or more companies come together to promote a common product or service. This can result in the benefit of both the brands. Also, including a social cause in your marketing campaign can be greatly beneficial for your business.
- Blogging: Blogging is fairly easy and anyone can do it. Many people started blogging to make money online. There are many blogging platforms who allow free membership for their websites. You can also start blogging to promote your business in the form of word page blogs and similar platforms.
- Use videos : Videos are a great way of communication as they are interesting to watch and keep the user’s concentration for a longer time than long texts. Create videos that explain your business in detail and publish them on your own website or any social media website. This can help you in attracting your potential customer.
- Podcasts: Podcasts are another thing that is in vogue these days along with video blogging. Create your own podcast that tells a story about the journey of starting your business. Story telling is a great way to engage your audience and build interest in you product. It can also help in developing that much needed emotional touch with your customers.
- SEO : Search engine optimization(SEO) is a powerful strategy to boost the growth of your business. For maximising its benefits, you must use keywords and tags in the content of your website in such a way so that it appears on the top of the search results of sites like Google.
- Influencers : This is the era of influencers and every fifth house in any area has an influencer who are looking to earn through social media platforms. You can contact these influencers and ask them to collaborate with you. This can help you to reach out to their numerous followers in return of a nominal pay.
- Sales Productivity tools: Sales productivity tools can reduce your downtime and boost the efficiency. Different tools can enable video conversations, conferencing, webinars , CRM, Lead creation and email marketing.
I hope the above strategies will come in handy to you and will help you in growing your business to greater heights.